Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hello to the ether from Robe

Xmas has been mad.
Last year so many things conspired against me and all I could think was how desperately I wanted to be with my family for Xmas because I just couldn't bear what I was going through all alone at that special time of year.
Well, I did and now that I'm back to tell the tale I've been doing a lot of thinking about how it was that I thought being here could possibly help.
My psycho aunt and I have done bitter battle simply because she keeps biting my head off and I've come to the conclusion I don't have to put up with that but she thinks this is somehow disrespectful ? Her responses were so aggressive when I tried to make peace and she was accusing me of needing to grow up.
She just kept pulling out personal attacks because she was so self-righteously angry.
Urghh- family.
Thank god for the sanity of the chaotic Martin farm - sweet relief from the middle-class angst of the Harris'.
SareB rules my world.
As do Sair with frequent sms and Wiz with his sanity saving calls.

Looking forward to New Year's Eve back in Adelaide.
Get to come back to an empty house, quiet work and my wonderful new ride.
Yippppeeeee

Hope everyone has been enjoying themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home