Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pa-tei~!

I think I'm in love . . .
. . . . bikesexual~!


Sair and I went for a 'cherry-popper' last night and damn, I'm enamoured of my life right about now.
Weather
Friends
Wheels
Inspiration and motivation
Work

Wonderful!


We had a super nice time at Karenski's party on the weekend.
Met lots of lovely new people and caught up with lots of peeps ~ Will back from China & his friend who was possibly called Simon, Chris & Naoko, Martine, Mykradz, Jess , James, Bel . . . of course, the amazing MikeeG and Karenski, Wiz, Stubby, S & A.



Then I think we all struggled a little to get going for the 2pm start of Stubby's show.
Then I had the best fight I've probably ever had in my life. It set a really important relationship back on it's feet by finally clearing the peasouper about us. Topped by a lovely dinner together.
Ace to you~!

Me at Karenski's pa-tei hardness . . .


Wiz, MikeeG and Karenski and I were all going for the trifecta with a dinner date on Monday, but K had to pike due to illness.
Wiz complained about the nerdiness of his companions but I would maintain that when two nerds cross their standard nerdy boundaries to find common nerdy ground that it's almost not nerdy.
We all then variously rode and walked back to MikeeG's for Wii!!!
I love the fishing game!

Work yesterday was also lots of fun with me messing around with framing my own photos in the morning and then I ended up staying late to help process the two massive orders of preframe stock that arrived together.

Then went via town for bikely madness - Thanks to Geet and Chris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home