Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Winds of . . .

There have been shifts and changes in this past near two weeks.
Hard to define yet things seem a bit different.

There is so much that has happened but it's hard to point the turning points.
Hanging out lots with Geet, Sair, SareB and Beenz has been wonderful.
Talking to Peta for the first time despite having known her for some time, and having numerous serendipitous encounters with the lovely Tamzin. Hanging with old and new friends at the French Festival.
Meeting lots of random new people and having lots of new crazy A-town experiences to get the chronology moving along and taking me away from the landscape of the past.
Starting work at the framers has been great.
Liisa will be leaving to go and work at the Norwood store which is sad, but I might be going there too. I find the work quite enjoyable and inspiring . . . I finally have all these flowering ideas for art and craft again for the first time in so long.
I was also telling the genial MikeeG that I wish to study to be a milliner . . . I plan to look into courses for next year . . . So many exciting possibilities!!!

Yesterday Geet and I such day together. It was almost perfection - culminating in a fantastic purchase which I brought home today . . . Pictures will surely follow when I manage to connect up my laptop to the internet again.

Must away to more funness but just wanted to put some of the good vibes out in to the ether.

ALSO!! I meant to call but forgot on Monday night . . .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILI!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home