Thursday, December 29, 2005

oh yes . . .

The picture below is of the snowman family that the group of us made a couple of weekends ago at 3am . . . I went back early the next morning when I found myself outside, dressed and ready to go on the mochi-making tour that had just been canceled due to snow! I went out with my camera for a stroll and meandered past the park where we'd gone the night before. For just over half an hour the sky was crystal clear, sparkling and blue . . then I could see the clouds come flying back in and the snow started falling when I was still 5 minutes from home. I like snow much better than rain - it doesn't soak at half the pace! Anyway, as I currently have no room for uploading photos to flickr, otherwise I'd have up so Christmas shots, I thought I'd put this one up because though we don't have any snow to speak of about the city right now it was another clear day here again - quite lovely . . pity so much of it was spent inside, but I did get some walking and riding in . . . soooo cold!

Happy New Year to all . . . hope you all have a blast seeing in the New Year - take it easy and stay safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home