Saturday, December 03, 2005

News . . .

I have just seen that I received an email today from Adelaide Uni to say that I have been accepted to Honours in Japanese . . . whoa! Now the decision-making starts in earnest - what to do ? My only issue with keeping my options open is that it means I must constantly engage in that process at which I am so atrocious! Decision-making!

Well, yay! for me and Pooj for both being accepted into Honours, here's hoping that we've made a okay choice in staying at Adelaide - let's hope it improves on it's past record for us.

Shout out SareB! Wishing you all the best for that PhD presentation - what's with me ? Already mid-20s and still not even finished my undergrads studies . . well, I must say that I love the exchange student life and if this experience was only possible for me because of the long and circuitous route I have taken then I'd do it all again - It's been amazing!

Also! I implore all those of you with two legs to use them tomorrow night and head to the Exeter for a gig I would love to be able to attend.
I really am getting away from this black hole of time now.
Sleep tight! Damn it's cold!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wondrous news oh great student

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home