Friday, December 02, 2005

チャンポンという長崎の名物 (Champon)

I can finally download photos again - Yay! My blog can stop looking so dull!

This looks colourful does it not ?
I couldn't resist pulling out the camera for some tourist action it just looked so good. This is a famous dish of Nagasaki, Ryoko's home town on Kyuushuu that I hope to visit before I come home! Also from there is Castella which, compared to most Japanese cakes, is devine! Fairly plain, but not all air! Plus, from what I could make out of the ingreadients it didn't have any milk in it - a present from my English conversation student - what a cushy job!

This dish seemed quite Chinese or something to me - not your standard pickled vegetables and rice fare. Lots of freash tasting vegies with a rich coconuty soup . . hmmm

Right now the Super Gaijin 4 are experiencing a LOST craze - this is not conducive to good study practices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home