Friday, December 02, 2005

A weekend of purchases


A Champon feast with Kyoko
Originally uploaded by Yukata Me.
A photo taken by Kyoko of me when we went to the Champon restaurant at Istukaiichi. As previously discussed in an earlier exciting installment, on the Saturday I bought some new winter clothes, a few of which you see on display here . . my new hat was the most expensive item, but it was one of those 'if you don't you'll regret it' moments - this buy was accompanied by a number of tops of pink and green hues, all designed to coordinate in a number of combinations! I love UniQlo . . Speaking of which, Alex and I walked into town for some exercise and just happened to duck into aforementioned retailer for some consideration of further items of purchase . . I saw a great green jacket I had wanted before - it's now half price but not my size - the UniQlo branch hunt begins . . .

It was on this day that I also bought myself some second books in Japanese which I hope will encourage me to keep up the good progress upon my return to Auslandia.

Hmmm - I wonder what SUROMISU is ?
スロミス?

It's now almost 1am and I should do some study. I have been having trouble sleeping properly lately - it is quite strange and I have been up til 3am or later most nights this week, but still getting up around 7:30. I'm bound to crash soon and it shan't be pretty. I have a test tomorrow morning I should get onto it - or at least do some grammar study . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Phili said...

Super cute hat! I love it :)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home