Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Snow


Snow 004
Originally uploaded by Yukata Me.
The pain in my hand after I held some snow for too long was like horrible pins and firey needles that seemed like they would never cease pricking my skin.
If only that were all I had to deal with now.
I don't think I can face classes tomorrow. I might just stay in my room and . . attempt some of the loads of work I have and feel miserable.
I knew I should never have left the house this morning. It was just one of these days when I would have been better off asleep.

This is a near perfect shot out of many duds - you can even see that illusively captured snow flying.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he, i was scrolling to get to the top of your blog and i thought i saw the words 'urinary tract'! luckily i was wrong. but wouldn't it be interesting to have a science of psychology type proportions that involved scanning blogs quickly for words you 'thought' you saw... hmm.

xo lsd

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home