Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sunrise in Snow


Sunrise in Snow
Originally uploaded by Yukata Me.
Seems like a long time ago that I took this photo.
I feel horrible. It's the first time I've eaten in days and now my stomach has gone crazy and I feel like I've been on some insane bender that involved too many ruskis - reminiscent of an event I never wished to repeat, that gave me reflux for a week. I'm also shaking uncontrollable for the cold. I cannnn bealry tupe (you get the picture ?)

Today I skipped school on account of not feeling like bursting into tears at the drop of a hat because of some random comment. I slept in a bit then did some reading and spent a whole lot of time oragnising (on top of all the time I spent Thursday night on it) a package to send to my Nan's for my family for Christmas. And it then cost an arm and a leg and then some to send so I hope that they enjoy it! I couldn't believe how much it cost - and I thought Australia was expensive.

Apparently there is to be more snow next week some time - that will be fun. I must try to get over to the Shukkeien garden when that happens - Midge made me promise to check it out in the winter and snow.

Okay - the shakes are getting ridiculous. I hope the painkillers kick in soon.

I haven't been studying and I have two presentations next week - must try to get them done tomorrow but if this morning was anything to go on I'll probably while most of the day away in a daze that sucks time like this black hole of electronics that sits on my desk.

1:29am I should go to bed but perhaps I need to go find some one to be with - being cold and . . . well, this sucks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor sickie! Good luck with the study when feeling so poorly :( I bet yr Nan will love the package!

take care and stay rugged up...

xo lsd

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where have you gone elle belle? x em

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home