Friday, October 27, 2006

These are a few of my scarier things . . .


Scary Cat
Originally uploaded by
絵理.
No, Elysia! He is Scary Cat!

It's all in the attitude! And the ears. And his squinty eyes.
I wrote all about it in The Post That Was Lost . . . but Scary Cat has no fear. Scary Cat sits opposite my driveway and sneers in the face of oncoming cars. He never bats an eyelid . . . which makes me wonder if he can? He certainly does not deign to MOVE for any that might happen to be backing out of the driveway with the very real potential of hitting him.

I admire Scary Cat though I find him intimidating.
I also fear the day I will come home and find him smooshed as a result of his great moxy (if only he would transfer a little to me so I could regain my hair moxy!)

And that is all the time I have to explain about Scary Cat the Loiterer.

I just had my interview . . . now all I have to do is forget about it and enjoy my crazy weekend! Wait for the call next week to ask me in for another interview or set me back on the depressing track of finding far less interesting jobs to occupy my time and pay me.
Off soon to do costume preparation for Halloween party tomorrow night!!
But am also trying to do another job application that I need to get in before I head off.

I expect to see a White Rabbit any second!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshiesmoov said...

When I heard u had left Japan I presumed you'd left your blog there. But you didnt and now I have read to date.

Hey I may be the first person you know that has a '2020'. When I started, it was a 19 year plan for my future - now it is a 14 year plan and eventually it will be reality. No, unfortunately, probably not! But I thought I would do one anyway.

Blogger can be a bitch at times with its uploading of images

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home