Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaakk.
I just spent over an hour on a post and then accidentally deleted a photo and it wouldn't come back so I tried recovering the post when undo wouldn't work and now I've lost nearly the entire post!! Oh my god!

I just bit my hand so hard and now that hurts tooooooo.

Aghhhhhhhhh. Crap crap.
If this was paper I would never have this problem!!
Bugger bugger!


I am hoping that consideration of this photo will calm me . . .

It's not working!! Ahghhhhhhhgggghhh! How annoying!

BTW this is not J-land as you may think. But A-town.

I had a weird experience in the Japanese gardens the other day.
I met for lunch with someone because stuff needed to be talked about but ironically Lord Stompy came and parked himself in front of us just as we were about to eat. That kind of put a stop to any meaningful dialogue.
Afterwards I went to the gardens to think.
I fell asleep.
I woke to someone whispering my name. But there was no-one there.
Just a dero looking bloke sitting away across the pond and smoking as he gazed in my direction. That was kind of freaky but so was the whispering.

Maybe I shall attempt to rewrite that post now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home