Thursday, October 05, 2006

Can't feel blue or down beneath a clear sky . . .


I think that in order to get the best from the abovementioned clear skies of the lovely weather we're experiencing I'd need to be out in it a bit more, but even just being out to look out at the jittering yellow-green leaves and blue sky is pretty heart-warming.

Yesterday's weather was rather awful and especially non-conducive to getting about on my bike but the events of the day left me feeling more positive than all the weather has since my rather inglorious return.

Strangely things have fallen apart and then realigned themselves all within a few days so that plans have almost perfectly slotted in and I have a clear path again for the first time in ages . . . Not that this doesn't bring with it its own feelings of doubt and insecurity . . . Is this what I want ??
Am I sure I don't want to go to Spain and study there for a year ?? Crazy and completely unplanned though the idea may seem . . . But this will allow me some time . . . though not lots . . how will I feel when the time comes to go again ?? Will I be ok being in A-town this long ? And then will I want to go or will the days be dragging towards that moment again ?

I've always been impatient for answers; to know the outcome.

But at least for now I have a few more plans . . . some positives and I've got the weather.
And dinner with lovely friends tonight to look forward to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should come eat dinner with me here in America! We serve freedom by the gallon, pound, and acre!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home