Sunday, October 01, 2006

Offering


Offering
Originally uploaded by
絵理.
Decided I should pop in a post at about 10:30 but then got caught up with uploading photos to flickr so as not to swander an entire month's worth of capacity whilst some a backlog of images languish on my harddrive. And now tomorrow will be a nice day with a fresh upload limit to be run through!

Keep meaning to send out emails to all my J-land pals, but will leave that for tomorrow again now.

NOW . . despite being tired I'm taking advantage of seeing Mel online for the first time in months and we're having a lovely old natter.

Hmmm . . . not feeling inspired tonight . . .
Took this photo in Koyasan when there with Beenz.

Oh the weather at the moment - warmish sun . . . wide wide blue skies. Nights a little chill for my liking.
Riding through the night with blazing stars last night was enchanting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home