Sunday, September 24, 2006

酔ってないじゃん!!\(o~<)/



Pretty much indicative of how I'm feeling and how I remember the night . . . even though it only ended about two hours ago. Haven't been like this for a while now.

I drank at my own pace which seem to exceed everyone else's excessively. Had a great time . . . time went so fast. How is it that this will all end so soon ?

Today was a massive mix of so much topped of which a great night of getting rather tipsy, eating lots of food, singing, dancing, laughing, taking purikura (which I now barely recollect - good thing I have evidence!)

Beenz is already in bed . . . ought to get there myself as we have yet another early morning in order to get out to Marina Hop to meet Kana by 11am.

My friends here are so lovely and I will miss them so much. There's so much I want to do before I have to leave but there's just no time . . . and excess baggage looms scarely on the horizon frightening me into reconsidering my packing until now . . . $55 a kilo!! Are these guys from Syria ???

Ohh . . . got to get me some water . . . Can someone tell me, what's my age again ?

Catch ya on the flip side kiddos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home