Saturday, September 02, 2006

Oh so many different ways to say . . .

I wish that right now it was as easy as creeping up close and giving a kiss to show how I feel.
二人の間に海がある
So many people have been concerned about me for a long time now. And particularly of late I've been struggling with responding to this in the written form (which is the only form currently available to me). I am appreciative of the efforts people have been making for me and I'm so sorry that I've hurt and offended through an ability to overcome stuff enough to treat you as I would want to be treated in the same situation.

So big hugs and a sorry to one of my specialestest of ladies and supporters, Aliese.

Also a Hi to the Midge and Dad who have suffered from no communication as well - Yes! I am still alive, just very very busy!
I have the sinking feeling that tomorrow is Father's Day and the package I was accordingly working on is still in bits in my packing-frenzy room.

To The Beenz - you'd better bring a backpack and a suitcasey thing on wheels if there's any such thing in the offing for usage! Damn books weigh a tonne!

Now to final packing and organisation for tomorrow's 6:30am start . . Oh, don't you know who'll be sleeping on the train!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always there for commenting action, reading blogs as much while at work as you write them, however i can speak for the circle of acquaintances who read your blog when I say, we're not so close that commenting often would really be justified, also another reason would be how soon a new post is replaced by another. It's really interesting but they're the reasons why I don't post much. I also agree Aliese is tops. Say hi to my cousin Peter in (Kyoto at the moment I think)!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also agree aliese is tops, and nick is tops as well. and, what the hey, so is cousin peter.

xo lsd

1:58 PM  
Blogger Joshiesmoov said...

el, youve been very busy.... looks good - have fun with rene

peace

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home