Monday, August 28, 2006

The thought that counts . . .


三段峡にある滝
Originally uploaded by
絵理.
This is one thing that I almost forgot and one that CAN be broadcast publicly!
Not a very Happy Birthday like photo but one that I was really happy with. Taken at Sandankyou when I went there with Risa.

And the special Lady who turns 25 today at some time in Australia, who is currently (I believe) in Italy is Mel. My old friend of GPS and Marryatville. We've both come a long way from that time . . . life has lead us twisted and far-flung paths, but I think there will always be a thread that stretches between us regardless of where we will go or end up. No matter the hurts that run through life there is a an unquenchable sense of love, I will only ever wish and hope for the best for her.
There is a package to be sent but as ever present day life gets in the way of the more abstract . . .

So, Mel, whether you see this or not. I'm thinking of you on your 25th and am sure you're having a good time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey miss el,
well, this has nothing to do with your recent post, but I should say a hearty congrats for climbing Fuji-san! Excellent work!
And speaking of work, I had better get back to marking these assignmnets...more soon.
xxx
s

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home