Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Photos, photos and more photos!

This is me and Kaori a while back doing all night karaoke. She's now in California, no longer homeless and seems to be enjoying herself - have just been chatting on msn.

Soooooo many photos from this last month of goings on . . .
It's been another morning of being at homeness even though I was thinking I'd go into town and get a whole lot of errands done. Instead I have done more MD making and uploaded lots of photos. Done more planning of travels for September and will soon head out to visit Maki. Going to hang out with her for the evening and have dinner with her family. She doesn't head back to New York until Friday but I'm off to climb Mt Fuji tomorrow night.

Have cleared out a lot of photos from my memory card in preparation for tomorrow's trip. Should read the list of other things I need to take - the tour group sent a 4 page list for us! How super duper organised.

Anyone ever been to Kyushu ?
I should call a temple in Koyasan and make a reservation today too . . . but I dislike phone calls in English, let alone Japanese! Koyasan is a village of temples on the top of a mountain and you go there and wander about in the high altitude coolness, stay in temples and eat yummy vegan food. Should be fun - last time I went there was a typhoon hitting and it rained.

Should get off to the post office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home