Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Slurp those noodles Japanese style


送別会
Originally uploaded by 絵理.
I seem to have been suffering from bloggers block. Despite the fact that I have time and quite a deal pile of things to write about and photos to accompany said accounts . . . I just can't do it. I figure there must be something freaking me out but I'm not really sure what it is.
Tonight I have decided that as I'm here alone I will take on a blogging spree to catch up with photos and information. Maybe that will get the verbal juices flowing.
Apologies to all those who have repeatedly sent me emails but got very little in response - it's all part of the same problem but I've had such a wonderful last few days that I figure now was the time to start pulling out the stops.

A photo from our Farewell party what seems like an age back in June. I had a lovely time chatting away with Marie. E-san and Lane are blurring about in the background but that has more to do with the alcohol and excitement in the room that bad photography if you ask me! I'm tucking into Itokonyaku (noodles made of konyaku, a fairly tasteless and rubbery substance which I quite happen to like, but Alex can't abide) . . . I thought it would make a pretty funny photo to have all of those jellyfish-leg like gross looking strands hanging out all over the place - ばっちり!
I will miss Oden Konyaku . . . yummy yummy!

Big hugs to a struggling lady in Atown - who's made a big and tough decision today and is feeling sad. Love you HEAPS (my English maybe getting rusty but I do remember that much Adelaidean) and wish I could be there to give you big hug. Whip you away on a fantastic holiday o(~皿~)o

Right -maybe that's even for a start . . . Family are home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home