Friday, July 28, 2006

Unlike Amelie's Mum . . .


Yes, I am stamped, a Champion!
Originally uploaded by 絵理.
. . . I don't mind the odd rumpled clothes induced wrinkle.
A champion indeed, who has successfully navigated exam hell! Only a book left to read (in Japanese about the history of the Czech Republic - go figure!) and an essay to write about said book.
But tomorrow we got to Miyoshi for firework show, Saturday I have a class drinking party and Sunday I have the said and sorry farewelling Alex off on the shinkansen to Kansai Aeroport on my hands! Who'd have thought that the year would fly by like it has!

Then holidays! Lots of hanging out with friends and it seems that I suddenly have a trip to climb Mt Fuji all oragnised with minimal fuss to myself. I'll be heading off at the end of August so it looks like I'll be toasting Mel her 25th on the top of Mt Fuji!! Maybe she'll be up some mountain in Italy . . . we're all doing the most amazing of things these days!

Then Beenz will be here - am concocting all sorts of schemes!

Only, when I think that the end of exams spells the end of my stint at Shudo I get a little . . . something. What does the future hold ?

Well, time to call this night a day anyway, want to head to the doctors earlyish in the morning. Then we head off to Miyoshi mid-afternoon. Lots of reading to be done in between all that too!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joshiesmoov said...

I wonder when Rene arrives.
I was always amazed by Mt Fuji - with its little snow cap and all so symmetrical. I want to climb Fuji

10:29 AM  
Blogger Eleanora Martinez said...

It ain't so darn little though! Apparently it's about 3000 metres or something! The last mountain I climbed wasn't quite that I high I don't think and it was in the cool climes of Hokkaido - Wonder how I will go this time in the height of summer on Honshu!!

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The person I'm staying with here in Vienna just got back from a 3 day hiking adventure in the Alps. She said that up near the top, even though summer is in full swing here, there were little patches of snow still.

Maybe Fuji is the same.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Eleanora Martinez said...

I believe, from a friend, that it gets balls cold.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home