Friday, August 04, 2006

Holidays . . .


View from my window
Originally uploaded by 絵理.
Lots of photos that I want to post up.
Lots of things to say and stories to tell.
. . . there's a chair as well.
But somehow now that it's holidays I have no time.
I was at home all day today despite meaning to ride into town and deal with a few things.
But nights I somehow get lonely and have taken to watching Japanese films and dramas that I have borrowed from the rental shop as a way of working on my language - truth be told I'm wanting to burn them to watch when I go home later in the year but my computer seems to have decided that it's not feeling like burning the abovementioned items for me! How frustrating.
So I keep sleeping in. This is a view I see a lot of . . .

This whole sleeping thing was not assisted by all night Karaoke on Wednesday night. Which was rather fun and is another thing I can now cross off my list! ~(*ヮ*)~ I rode home in the surprising cool of 6am - feeling quite refreshed and happy  o(@ - @)o but crashed out til 1:30 when I awoke to three messages and a missed call from Kana say she'd arrived in Hesaka to come and watch Kill Bill. Which we did all afternoon after I'd done a flashquick clean up of all the things I'd strewn about the room in an effort to start the pack up. It was a lovely way to spend the weary time. We had lots of discussions about English and Japanese, it was a very edifying way to watch. And though I'm not a massive fan of Quentin Tarantino or anything I love Kill Bill - especially no 1 for it the interesting way in which it's part together.

Today I mended some clothes, watch 今、会いに行きます (Ima, aini yukimasu - Now, I come to meet (you)) which I remember being a film available for viewing on my first trip to Japan those few years ago. It was nice to finally see it and I had forgotten that this was that particular movie and had wanted to see it because I like the theme song by Orange Range and I am a bit of a fan of the main female actress.

Lots of letters on the go.

Also had a wonderful and unexpected call from Maki which was fantastic! まき、電話をかけてくれて、ありがとう! まきの声を聞いたら嬉しかった。

Also had the first chance in a while to chat to Beenz about plans for ouor September trip - how is that 15 days is both long and far far too short??! Should be a great time.

Oi, Pips! Email ya freaking address lady! o( >ゥ<)/

Geets?? Are you still alive and kicking ?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is your phone number?

5:52 PM  
Blogger Eleanora Martinez said...

You want me to go giving that out online ??? You crazy dude ? (@-<)
Email my super top secret email address and I might consider telling you . . . BTW you never replied to either of my emails - Boo Hoo . . . (,>_<;)

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi, reply to my emails, whooo!

xo lsd

11:13 AM  
Blogger Joshiesmoov said...

...and people inside

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home