Saturday, September 02, 2006

Family Time


Cooking with Rina
Originally uploaded by
絵理.
This photo is of me and Rina cooking dinner a week or two ago.
Tonight (as in the 1st) Kumi had a headache and was collapsed on the couch so I took the girls on a walk to the supermarket and we bought a bit of a feast which I put out all nicely for them.
Kumi came good after some miracle medicine and we've been sitting around talking. It's nice to have some time just for hanging out together.

Tomorrow everyone is leaving for Miyoshi and then to Kobe for Kumi's work. I'll stick around to go to a "Chorusline" performance with Claudia. Was supposed to be going with Kumi but now it's not worked out for various reasons. Home alone tomorrow night I suppose . . then an early morning to head off to Osaka with Ara.

2 days in Osaka.
3 or so in Kyoto.

Due to train ticket issues I'll come home for 2 nights and a one day then head off to Kansai again to meet Rene. This will give me extra time at home and the chance to dump dirty clothes.

Then it's Koya-san, Nara, Kyoto . . . Hiroshima, Kyushu . . . Kumamoto, Aso-zan . . . Kurokawa Onsen . . . Beppu for ferry home to Hiroshima ????? . . a few days for Hiroshima with many many plans afoot for that last time with my Japanese friends and family . . . . and then . . . . . . . .

Also managed to get to the Ward Office today, send off a long-time-in-the-making package and burn two need DVDs!!
Now tomorrow I'll have to concentrate on more packing up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phili said...

Although I am of course looking forward to seeing you don't let thoughts of the "...and then..." get in the way of enjoying all that comes before it (You sound like you've got a pretty full schedule :)

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home