Friday, September 01, 2006

The feeling of popularity diminishes . . .


海で泳いだ!
Originally uploaded by
絵理.
This a photo of some of the group of us that went to Karugahama a couple of weeks ago. Front right is the lovely Yuko - see previous post - and Asumi who is also lovely, and Toni, the German girl from the afore/below-mentioned camp is her friend.
Then Jehil and Keinan.
It might be kind of dirty but it's so a great wall for swimming out to and lazing on. The water is really deep but there's a net so I only have to worry about jellyfish but not sharks!! Beautiful!

Another WHY ?

Why is it that no-one seems to comment on my blog?? huh ??
Other people seem to get lots of comments and yet they write less frequently . . . . Maybe I don't get angsty enough . . . But I kind of thought that keeping that stuff to myself was more like shielding the rest of the world from a festering puss-wound . . . Much better to focus on the fun bits with photos and occassionally wander into dysfunctionally self-analysis land.

Should I blog less ? That doesn't seem to work . . .

Do I have no friends . . . Don't think so, I have trouble keeping up with those I have . . .

Are you all too afraid to write because my blog makes me look so incredibly popular and amazing that you're scared you'll look uncool by comparison ??? I think it's more likely to work the other way - the aura of my wonderous presence with rub off o(>~<)o
So go ahead and be brave!
Make a comment today!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the one time i did comment you told me off! I dont get comments on blogs, if i've got something to say to you I'll email you or chat to you online, I dont need to share it with the world. Dont fear El, I love reading your blog, I just dont feel complelled to tell you everytime do so. x Em

2:52 PM  
Blogger Eleanora Martinez said...

He hee . . . Roger that Emmie!
I know you're dedicated! I was more refering to those slackers I never hear from in any way!

That means you others, Slackers!

BTW really looking for to seeing you at Xmas and going to Robe - should be lovely - maybe they'll get a net so that I don't have to freak out about the sharks I KNOW are there when I want to swim out to the pontoon!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i was living OS i think i'd blog as much as you do..
i get so little computer time that it's been a whole week of catch up..and then i don't have the time to comment.

I did however want to comment that your picture on mt fuji is awesome. can you please take photos for our next cd release?!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Eleanora Martinez said...

You have to be kidding Sarah!!
I'm not good at photography at all! I just like to have a bit of fun with it . . I don't even understand what half the settings are on the thing!
But it's lovely of you to ask . . . ahhhh feel the love!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home