Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ouch!

I went to bed at 3am and woke up to a beautiful morning at 7am. I decided not to waste the lovely cool time so I started pulling out stuff from all over the room in a final big pack up attempt.
I weighed some stuff . . . 16kgs . . . 3.6kgs . . . 3.2kgs . . . Goodness me, what shall I do ?? I thought , this is never going to all get home even with Rene's help!! I must rush out now and buy another wheeled case!! . . . . but now it's ALL out and scattered about. And I'm weeding out some more stuff and it's looking a little more managable . . . Maybe I will send a box of things by sea - stuff that I can do without for 3 months or so.

I must have sat in seizai for too long because my legs went to sleep . . . I then changed my position but continued to work scrunched up on the floor. A minute ago I tried to get up and fell over, twisting my ankle and landing in a drawer. It would have been funny if it hadn't been me and hurt! I'm worried as to what to do in any it's is sore for this week's travel! What a goose!

PHOTO is me and Rina at Mukaihara. We all went there to Hide's family home for Obon. His Mum is a bit doddery and I get the feeling that Kumi doesn't like her though she's always polite when they speak, but she insisted I try on one of her Yukata because she thought I'd probably not had the opportunity to do so before.
The problem with having hips is always clearly demonstrated when I wear Yukata as the lower half tends to gape open when I sit that is more reminiscent of a hostess rather than a traditional girl next door look . . . .
I have been so lucky with my host family and all of the 'normal' (to them) but amazing (to me) everydayish kind of things I have been able to experience with them . . . Homestay!! Brilliant; one of the best life experiences . . . (Caution to User of Homestay Product: There have been cases of adverse reaction. Please note when using the aforementioned there is a small possibility of misery if handled indelicately. May lead to tears, fires and other natural disasters.)

Oh dear . . . we're having another Kumi and Rina fight-off. Rina has become a bit difficult of late, likely as a result of a family friend whose behaviour is attrocious.
There is pretty much argumentation every morning.
Should get back to the packing! 頑張れ~絵理ちゃん!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home