Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cool and blue

That's what I get from this photo - the memories it conjures up.
It's what I got today - only today was perhaps a little warmer.
I love the blue sky and today I took a trip out to the north-eastern suburbs (first ever visit to TTP) and got some great glimpses of the russet and umber hills. Gee they look brown . . . so different to the green blooming earthy bulges rising everywhere in Japan.

I'm tired.
I'm sick of human relations today.
People are complicated and lately all I ever want to do is switch off. I feel like every attempt somehow only increases the difficulty.

But maybe tomorrow will feel different.
One can but hope . . .

And now it's onto my bike.
In to town for a session at some hotel in town.
Who knows where life is leading these days . . .

Job stuff tomorrow too.

PS The previous post that most of your probably can't read was a Happy Birthday shout out to Rina my little host sister - she turns 8 today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home