Sunday, October 22, 2006

Lazy Sunday afternoon


Karenski, Hels and the other Dollhouse crew threw a wayyy fun party last night. Much merriment was enjoyed with a few hairier moments just to keep the score even.
I felt the worse for wear at about 2:30 but enjoyed watching to final antics of the last party harders of the like of Mykradz. Then slowly wended my way own propped up by my bike and slightly vexed by my high-heels, wonderful purchase from Osaka though they be. As the sun was dawning I decided I was sober enough to make the final section riding. After some fortifying toast (white! yuck!) and orange juice I piled back into bed as the birds were singing their wake up song. For 5 hours!

Then I went to the Farmer's Market at the Showgrounds again with Geets. We had another beautifull morning and perfect Sunday afternoon chatting away. Soon enough we'll have time to go in search of a new super bike for me and then there'll be cycling jaunts aplenty! And Geets has asked me to be her designated overseeing driver!! How hilariously cool! Geets has long put off getting her licence and now I'm more than qualified to help her build up her hours behind the wheel - it's sooo much stricter than it used to be!

Did a few other minor things but it's really just been a day of recovery and relishing the weather.
And this week many contain a pleathora of exciting developments! See how we go . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home