Saturday, October 21, 2006

How Exciterming!

Weather has been wonderful.
Pilates yet again today - getting better allll the tiiime.

Had an email and a call from Kana this morning saying that she plans to come to Adelaide, though it appears that she didn't get into the exchange programme with Shudo, and asking if she might live with me. Suuuuper exciting!

Now I'm about to rush into the markets for a few things. I couldn't get to sleep last night for thinking of exciting things I want to make . . . and a nutty stomach. Ironic as different people asked me yesterday and the day before how my stomach had been lately and I had been able to say "pretty much not a problem" . . . Last night was a big exception and made pilates rather painful.

But Beenz and I are having fun together . . . it's like the halceyon days of youth I never had.
We've both got seperate parties and the like planned for tonight's entertainment but are intending to do a girly get ready together with some of her friends.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she can get a costume, Beenz should come to the halloween party too.
i've been busy making costumes today.. and am actually having fun!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home