Thursday, October 26, 2006

A disjointed post . . .


Phili of the Feet
Originally uploaded by
絵理.
Blogspot seemed to be going crazy this morning and now the photos won't upload . . WHY does this always happen ? And so I have given up and will post the images individually . . .
This post has been written over the day . . . spent inside . . think I'm about to go stir-crazy. Just need to get out! Am feeling really pent-up and sick of computers and websites and reading wordy and jargonistic articles.
But I also feel at a lose end . . . not sure what I want to do. Argh!
Hate this feeling!
Hereafter follows the beginning of my post . . .

I have a job interview tomorrow! I should not be writing a post. But it seems I have been slack this week as I notice my last post was Sunday!
I'd really like this job but am not sure I'll manage to pull off getting it.
But at least today has started off better than some of the previous days in this week. I've been sickly and tired. There is so much that I need and want to get done but the days just evaporate.
I dislike the way my house is so dark. Dark dark dark!
I look out into the backyard now though and it's green and bright, like these photos.
Phili of the Feet and I went to the beach and walked along between the jetties. We did lots of lovely talking. Phili is such a good listener - I try to be a good questioner but sometimes I think my mouth runs away with me.
It was rather refreshing to the soul; invigorating to be down there. My first visit since returning. Have been meaning to ride down there but things keep getting in the way.
It was also funny that both P and I were decked out entirely in hues of green.


Last night I was exhausted - felt like piling into bed at 7pm. I dragged myself in pilates in the morning and then never even made it to the post office to post red skins - apologies P* - As I explained to Phili, much to her amusement, I tried lying on the front porch and sunning whilst immersing myself in Tolkien. This was to little avail. Cycling in the sun didn't do much either.
Had a couple of phone calls regarding various job opportunitites . . . but the day just weeeeeeent onnnn bye!
(yes, that was intentionally spelt with an e)
Jeez this is turning into a mopey "every little boring thing I did" post . . . .
This morning I have done much better after a fitfull night of strange dreams featuring nearly forgotten high school classmates. Have listened to Bowie songs for Sair, been to the post office for Pippa related stuff . . . and well not much else but I am feeling like motivation of a sort is somehow seeping back into my bones after a spate of feeling like lead.

And now for the rest . . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for parcels!

also, you really should read the philip pullman books, they aren't tolkein, but they are quest related.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Eleanora Martinez said...

And did you know that Lian Hearn was really Gillian Rubenstein ?? Craziness!!
Now I really want to read those as well!
Ahhhh . . interview just done!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home