Saturday, July 01, 2006

I discover the world of posting your own home videos online . . sorry!

As promised I found out home to put videos I take on my camera up on my blog . . . with help from Josh - ta!

I was expecting to put this up in any vaguely public forum so apologies for the bumpiness and shortness - ran out of space on memory card. But in the future I shall be more prepared! Watch out world!

So this is a little documentation of my second, and solo, visit to a local kindy.
I taught the kids Twinkle twinkle little star in English (BTW also have just come back from a similiar activity with older kids taught by a lecturer from school - the mums made gyoza (Chinese dumplings) kids were rawdy but sure know a whole lot of nouns already!). Anyway, back to the other week, the kids then did a presentation of a traditional kids song complete with actions for me. They were in training for some sort of concert they were going to be giving in public.
Watch for the great little mover in the middle of the second row - such a cute little boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home