Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Oh ho . . .

Tried to do it again! Didn't you ?!! Evil Computer God!
But I got the better of you and this time, I copied and pasted and tried to save a sent copy!! So when you pulled your nasty tricks yet again I was ready! Just like a boy scout. Thank goodness for the Angel ctrl+c.

Now that I've wasted hours on that I might start the trek home so I can have some lunch (it'll be teatime by then) and then try to reduce the masses of homework piling.

Only two more days of the playschool week to get through and then the weekend . . .
Have a date with Kana to go shopping for new summer clothes on Sunday. I find I have become accustomed to the more outlandish of fashions here enough to feel that I can go shopping and find something that I might conceivably wear in Australia without feeling like a freak . . . where this be the truth or not is debatable. What more need I say than that my most commonly used expression of farewell is バイバイ (baibai ~ bye bye, but in that amazingly irritating way that only young Japanese girls can do)
It's heating up, but we are about to head into the rainy season . . . And they have just introduced a law so that you can be fined if you ride whilst carrying an umbrella ( or a mobile phone for that matter). Personally, the fear of death was always a far greater deterant for me than a fine. Just you try riding with an umbrella some day! No mean feat.

Thanks to Pooj, Geets, Shelley, Sally and Andrew who all sent me emails and really made my day! Love you lots!

6pm . . . I'm gone! No more Library nerdiness for me today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home