Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hello, this is your friendly blogger speaking . . .


広島風お好み焼
Originally uploaded by Yukata Me.
Well, the text is flowing today but I thought that I should pop in a piccy liven things up!
This is me on the afternoon on my arrival back in Hiroshima, after a month in Auslandia. I celebrated my return by going out with Keinan (ケイナン) for a late lunch of 広島風お好み焼 (Hiroshima style Okonomiyaki).
Now, being a local (of sorts) I might be biased but this type of Okonomiyaki creams that ratty Kansai style stuff anyday! Give me the noodles and hold the batter!
This one was even more intriguing than usual as the cook not only did the usual egg omelette thingo but then proceded to place yet another (sunnyside up fried egg) on the top~

It's a world of epicurean delights!

I will be very busy with study study and festivalness this weekend - lots more opportunities for photos! But soon I hope to get up a more comprehensive set of photos and posts from my time in China.

みんなはそれまでに楽しんで待っててね!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

some pretty breathless prose hereabouts

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home