Friday, April 14, 2006

The fam


The fam
Originally uploaded by Yukata Me.
Seeing my family was great . . .

Funny how much better I feel being back here. And I know that a big part of that is the amazing 'family' situations I have found myself in since my return.

I have been helping Maki out recently by making late night/early early morning phone calls to America and she is really grateful but I feel like I can never repay her and her family for their hospitality and kindness!

Now, living with my homestay family kicks arse . . . Certainly takes away any problem of being lonely! For Rina the novelty of a big sister hasn't worn off yet and last night I had another interestingly interrupted nights sleep with her in my bed.

Week one is almost over . . .
Classes are going okay . . Advanced and middle Japanese . . I might die but here's hoping!

Best got on the phone to the USA!

Hope peeps in Auslandia are enjoying their long weekend and chocolate - not an egg in sight over here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There have been news reports in Adelaide of large bunnies invading homes and leaving baskets of eggs. In some places bunnies have refused to leave eggs when they came across old eggs lying around from previous years. Of course they could have retrieved the old eggs and recycled them but bunnies aren't that smart after all.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home