Saturday, March 25, 2006

Leaving on a jetplane . . .

Hey hey!! A cordial invite to Everybody in A-town!

I will be heading back over to Japan after my very short trip back here for just a month of lovely weather and festivalness . . .

Very short notice, so sorry, but tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon/evening I will be hanging out in town in anticipation of seeing all those I haven't already seen and also those that I have and just can't seem to get enough of!

The plan is still not really confirmed but there apparently shows going on at both the Cranker and Exeter . . . So . . at present I think I'm likely to be at the Crown and Anchor earlier on (6-9ish ?)and then heading over to the Exeter for Sunday Side Up or whatever from 9ish . . . I don't know - feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on all of that . . . anyway . . if you can please drop on by and have a farewell drink and natter with me!

I'll try to sms peeps but I only have $2 credit left . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry lovely miss el! i'll maybe try to pop round for a minute one night before you go if you're likely to be home? will miss you...

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home