Saturday, March 04, 2006

Musings

In which I consider whether the incoherency of my last post is simply an authentic and thus appropriate representational of my current mental and emotional state and should thus remain for posterity or whether I should allow pride and grammar to get the better of me . . . I wrote the darn thing and there are bits of which even I can't make sense.

The lovely weather and impending picnic in the park with friends I have not seen in over a year.
The absence of a bike which would make aforementioned weather soooo much more enjoyable.

How sore I am going to be tomorrow after my early morning Pilates session which comes after a year's enforced break because my room in Japan was too samll to do even the most basic of moves with any great comfort or ease.

The fact that I miss being able to wear my lovely autumn clothes that I have been acquiring lately in Japan and which were all left behind. I love the warmth but don't quite feel like the me I am these days because I'm wearing 'old me' clothes.

The necessity for new jeans .. but it's too hot for jeans here.

This insane new fashion for short shorts . . . my god, when did that happen ?

How I am going to get through this month . . . I suppose it will get easier and then I can leave again.

Adelaide . . oh! Adelaide . . you can't go anywhere without seeing the people you just would rather not. But I did randomly bump into Asher having just mentioned her . . how Adelaide!

SARAH rocks my world . . . as does her Tardis saudi-gold vehicle! You are the best lady!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed those shorts when I got back too. And I thought the skirts in Japan were short...

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home