Friday, January 27, 2006

二日酔い~

Last night was thoroughly seized and trumped! Hyok, Evan and I wended our way home at 4:30ish after mountains of Korean grub (we remembered to drink to the health of Australia MANY times - thus, despite the cuisine, celebrating entirely within established traidition), kicking serious Japanese-language-song-arse at karaoke, trying to look after an ailing Hee-son . . soooo much alcomahol . . Well, that bit of pent up energy for a drinkathon has been worked out . . Will just have to wait til tonight for hair of the dog . . oh so far away . . . And now it's already almost 1pm so I'd better rush off to school and try and write this paper . . I wanted to get it done by this afternoon so I don't have to bother with going into school next week . . . HOLIDAYS here I come!

Who invented Sticky keys ? The buggers! Beat 'em with a bludgeon I say . . or perhaps in continuation of yesterday's celebrations we could a cricket bat if only we had one . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home