Tuesday, January 17, 2006

尾道 - 男たちの大和


尾道 - 男たちの大和
Originally uploaded by Yukata Me.
This is a photo of me and the girls when we went to Onomichi . . It's famous for it's ramen, parts of the old film 'Tokyo Story' were filmed here and it has many quaint steep cobbled slopes criss-crossing the hillside before it slips into the bay . . well, it'd have to jump of a mass of concrete and buttresses on the wharf to do so but how can you describe that poetically ?

I'm still at school! It's 9:30pm
I slept in again . . . I still am not sleep properly and it's messing with me. Need to get in to a better pattern to study for these upcoming exams! But thankfully, after a 4 hour sitting, I have finished all of the required papers for my class . . I'm not sure what it's called but mainly involves a whole lot of discussion of the cultures, customs, etc of the various countries represented by the students in the class . . . lately we've been having talks . . . Daniel spoke about three words of Japanese and one of those he mispronounced and had everyone laughing . .
opps have to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home