Sunday, January 15, 2006

Evan's last day! Sailor Moon . . .

A fine bunch we look . . .
If Lane got some funny looks from people - along with some 'かっこいい's from the girls - than Evan was turning heads in the most amazing manner. One of the most dsitrubing aspects of the event was probably the extent to which the Daiso (100 yen shop) wig actually suited him. 似合うよ!

Wow - the year is almost at an end . . well, the school year . . The exchange is almost done! Just exams and one last assignment to be done. Certainly not counting my chickens yet though, as my aforementioned difficulties in studying throughout December have left me in a dangerous position and it looks like I may fail a subject. That would be a first for me - and not one I'm actually keen to experience.

Hey! This picture was taken at school . . This is what my Uni looks like . . behind us is the building that houses most of the dining halls and then in the far left - the building with an H on it - contains a large hall where I have sung for a concert once.
It all looks rather grey in the middle of winter! But is on the foot of a mounatin so we have lovely views of forests and such - lots of snow too!

Right, I'll to some of that necessary study!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the study El! Hope you've been keeping alright! Not sure i think sailor moon is all that cute anymore...

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home