Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oh, the joys of living overseas . . .

Young'uns of my acquaintance, have of late years taken to heading off overseas for years on end. (I encourage people to do such things - especially international study exchange! It kicks!) Many aren't so great at keeping in touch but those out of the blue phone calls once in three years (Geets - priceless!) or three or four monthly emails (Mel, and just about anyone else I care to mention regardless of where they live!) are always wonderful. Like my good friend Phili, I have become a fan of the blog and today's Laugh of the Month goes to Josh who never ceases to bring a smile to my face, but with his latest effort has outshone himself.
So I encourage you to go check out Josh's view of the world around him . . . An Australian in the USA . . . NB Make sure you are not surrounded by a room-full of people who don't know what you're looking at and find your silent laughter equally ridiculous and disturbing!

See across ===========> in the links for Smoov Goes To College!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home