Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Keep on running . . . do doo do do doooo


The Persian Gardens are enjoyed
Originally uploaded by Yukata Me.
Homestay means that I don't spend unendless hours moping and trawling the intermanet and writing posts . . I do have some great sakura photos that I want to get up sometime soon though . . . NOT going to happen anytime soon though . . .
So in the maintime I will make use of another . . .

This photo didn't really capture the lovely atmosphere of the late summer night surrounded by lights as I lounged sleepy on cushions by the banks of the river. But I hope to see even more lights very very soon!!

I'm keeping on the move and am currently contemplating the bizarre and surreal thought that tomorrow I will be in Shanghai . . huh ?! How in the world did I come to this . . . Well, I could probably come up with some ideas and knowing me that'd be lengthy explained with the verbal equivalent of an annotated bibliography . . ha haa to me!

Someone said to me today that 'Adelaide' seemed to fail in any attempts to cheer me up . . Well you sure made a good show of it! And for that I thank you . . . this was one of those lovely times!

China . . . China . . . weird. An likely to get to the Wall but I will see Shanghai, Chengdu and O-san's hometown of Xi'an.

Now I must dash home . . . when I say dash I mean begin to make the roughly one and half hour journey that it takes to return home. Tonight I have to go via the video store a couple of stops away from mine and then try and pick up some batteries for my dictionary for I can converse with my fellow travellers! In Japanese or English . . blow Chinese - I have a four expression vocabulary and two are best left unsaid!

Don't expect to hear from me anytime soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home