Monday, May 22, 2006

Just another manic monday . . . .

I have a headache in a very weird way . . the left side of my head suddnely hurts from time to time and it's been making it hard to get through classes. Now my teeth on the lower right side are hurting . . . In an attempt at not falling asleep I have come to the computers between my classes - I was considering going home to sleep - who needs 6th period anyway ?! But now it's only 10 minutes away and the prospect of the hour long trip home seem more draining then simply walking from one room to another, one building to the next.

Don't even feel like posting . . . sleeeeeeep

Weekend was eventful in a nicely quiet fashion.

Today I was walking through Uni and saw other white people - it was very intriguing.

China . . . I am looking forward to more holidays - just have to study my grammary arse off in the meantime.

Must dash to class.


OH YES!! I almost forget!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW ALIESE!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY!

4 Comments:

Blogger Phili said...

Sorry, unrelated to this post, but can I just reiterate how rad your "Ellie in lights" photos is! I thought it was way cool when I first saw it and I am so glad you have given it such a good spot on your blog! (hmm, "way cool" and "rad" - not terms I often use!)

11:40 PM  
Blogger Eleanora Martinez said...

I must admit that I was inspired by your blog!! But I am glad to hear such a positive response! I wasn't too sure about it once it was up on the blog, but having had the good fortune of the photo working out so perfectly in just one shot I thought it to be tempting fate not to put it to good use!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie. I finally got around to installing the East Asian languages pack, and your blog is even cooler now that I can see the kanji. I can't read them, but I can see them...
Andrew.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Eleanora Martinez said...

Then the world is just as it should be . . . if others out there are still just seeing lame little rectangles instead of 漢字 (kanji), then it's time to get a wriggle on before you become even uncooler than you already are! Just because you read my blog doesn't automatically make you a hipster but activating kanji will sure improve your kudos!
Now get to it!

I have Japanese readers clamouring to read my wonderful prose but still I write for the benefit of ye Australian monolinguistics! Soon you shan't see me for the boxes . . . or understand . . as the case may be!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home