Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Call Out


Tomonoura
Originally uploaded by 絵理.
Born on the 4th of July . . .

For lack of an appropriate photo that I thought I had posted I thought this would be a pretty substitute. The old stone quay at Tomonoura . . .

Anyway, getting to the point . . .

Today is my Dad's birthday.
He is the man responsible for much of my personality being the way it is! For better and worse!! But he has given me so much over the years and really excelled in the role of parent. I'm sure it wasn't easy to raise me but he worked hard at it. Without him (and Mum) I wouldn't have got half as far as I have.
Though I know that he doesn't think birthdays are really all that much, especially since he got sick . . . 'you ought to savour each day, and treat people as if everyday were special' . . . I want to take today as an excuse for putting up a post to him just to say thank you so much!

Looking forward to our next random adventure together whenever it may be!

Much love, El

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First video is fixed and seems to be working now. let me know if you have more problems with it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR ELLIE'S DAD!
Hope you had a great day!

W1z.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Eleanora Martinez said...

You are the greatest Wiz in the World!!
Why wouldn't it work for me . . .
Strange and wonderfully flavoured kitkats should be winging their way to you in the near future!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home