Saturday, August 18, 2007

June, July and August in Uber-brief mode

Em visited and coerced us into a ridiculously early brekky on a chill Sunday morning in June.


I made a snap decision to go to Sydney for a week in June and had a brilliant time acquiring dresses, gorging on vegan Yum Cha with Soph and have a massive chin-wag and also spending some quality time with JessJess (the girl so nice they named her twice!)

Don't blink or you'll miss it - Geet and I working our metal chopstick magic at MAPO for my birthday~! I'm officially unyouthful!

Family resemblances ? Is you blind ?

The well-attended Tea and Scones opening of T-works for SALA.

Thank you to everyone who came - I sold/got a huge number of orders and then spent a week sick in bed so I've been going great guns in the studio printing this week! It was quite validating to get such a hugely positive response to my work.

A special mention to Gordon who managed to work out which were mine
("Wearing one ? Never!")

Thank goodness today was the last day and I'm finally done printing . . Well, almost . . I got another order today when someone came to pick up their purchase and liked one of my tank tops so much they decided to buy one of them too (You're most welcome, Phili!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home