Friday, April 20, 2007

WRITE oN! is over!!!!

It's been interesting but incredibly tiring!
I don't think I've slept for 12 hours straight in a very long time but I did Wednesday night.
Umpossible!

I'm looking forward to the weekend which oughtn't to be too tiring, and if it is it'll only be in the name of fun and not lousy arts event wages.

We had good turn outs to the seminars and workshops throughout the week and have had a good number of submissions for the anthology already.
But I don't have to worry about that for a few weeks . . .
It's back to the terror of a mamoth workload for uni that I just can't see myself surmounting.

Ahhhhh but it's friday night so I might go and do an Easybeats and have fun in the city . . . even if my pretty girl is not.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

write on has been over for a month!

i know you are busy with study..but i look forward to reading your angsty rants!

and i know i also have been slack with my angsty rants on my blog..but nothing exciting has happened to me in the last month.

i have turned into an old married woman and my new hobby is being a couch potato.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More blogging!

Your loyal subjects crave your words of wisdom!

w.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home