Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Poorly

The interview last week turned out not to be quite as I had expected. The interview section was mainly conducted in English and thus nothing to really worry about. The comprehension passages were slightly more dubious. The first was ridiculously easy and then the second was rather difficult. I was mightily relieved it was over and pottered off for what I anticipated would be a lovely night involving some sailing . . . This didn't eventuate but it was lovely none the less even if I did have to crash and be dropped home feeling rather under par. I am enamoured of airconditioning.
I was called in to work on Saturday which didn't impress me but I rode out there which always makes me feel better - particularly when the rides go off in a fairly uneventful manner with regard to life threatening situations. Then the afternoon was relaxing enough with a little grocery shopping and hanging with Kana before we headed off into town on our bikes to the PA.
I caught up with the charming Elysia and we had a good all gasbag in the absence of JessJess ("the girl so wonderful they named her twice").
We enjoyed the gig and then a natter with Sair and Aidan . . . and someone took a fancy to Kana - it was cute and she deserves the ego boost.

My social calendar is looking hectic on a nutty scale!
No free weekends from now til late March!!

Today was such a lovely day and apart from a morning spin about the streets of Unley on a few errands I've had to spend it feeling lousy inside. I've just got this headachey cold thing - not really a sore throat or anything like that now but just this mild headache, inability to concentrate on the preparatory readings for the courses I'm starting next week and that irritating feel like it but can't quite sleep thing going in.
No Lawn Bowls for me tonight.
Ugh.
Might just crawl into bed and rest my itchy eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home