Friday, February 23, 2007

4000 words or more














Kana, Midge and I enjoyed a market lunch on a warm Tuesday afternoon not long after Kana had arrived. She started classes the day after she moved here but seemed and still seems to be coping well.
She still has a few little Japanese idiosyncracies that we have communicate to her will not be tolerated in this land of The Lucky, alied as we are to the Land of Freedom . . . Those darn peace photo fingers are a dead give away!













We finally found a Hills Hoist for Kana to get excited about and from which to learn important lessons about South Australian history.


Thanks to James, Jess-Rex and Amber for allowing us access to this fundamental learning tool.

Then we went and saw Notes on a Scandal with Cate Blanchett and Judi Dench in it. It was kind of eerie and creepily black . . . I figured even if Kana didn't follow it it was good exposure to something other than Hollywood bollocks.














I'm not sure but I think calling it a 'Tussy Mussy' though it may be it's correct name by definition just doesn't do justice to the appealing scent of this lovely herb bouquet.

I can't remember what's called but I have good associations with the lemon scented leaf stuff that was a feature of this cute little conglomerate.
Anyone remember ?

I had fun with it and rediscovering the macro functions on my camera.
Plus it made my room smell beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home