Friday, November 03, 2006

poisoned!

Had an interesting last night, gastro-intestinally speaking.
Somewhat reminiscent of China, but perhaps not so bad because there weren't the compounding factors of heat and traffic noise blaring all night.
But still no fun.
I've had a less than positive attitude towards Ohh Sushi for sometime now and it was only the fact that it was around the corner and that the person I was having lunch with wanted to go there that even got me in the door. Plus, while I think their sushi is woeful, Beenz and I were always a little partial to their carrot and bean sprout salad.
Well, never again! is all I can say!!
Never Ever Ever again!

Did some crazy house cleaning yesterday that involved the wire screen door and window cover thingos . . . yet more vaccuming.
Today I have been painting.
The boring thing about non-acrylic paints is waiting for them to dry.
I wanted to ride into town and buy some material for my latest project but I'm not sure my fatigue body could deal with it. It's a rather exicting medium-sized project that without much work will hopefully result in a much nicer piece of furniture.
Just have to find some fabric that I like and is sturdyish . . . decide on colours . . .

Stomach is still acting up! Ugh! Went to bed at 9:30 but couldn't sleep til 3am. Then Beenz come home at 3:30 but left again slamming the door in her wake . . which also woke me.

Going to that new Benini film tonight.
Might also be attending the pageant with my cousin. She was saying "oh, yess apparently I'm going to a pageant with my friend on Saturday morning" . . . to which I responded "not A pageant! THE pageant" . . . haven't been for a while . . . what with one thing and another, and I wouldn't generally bother but I thought it might be a laugh to go along with Jess.
I've been to Melbourne (her hometown) any number of times but it's evidentally her first trip to A-town. How amusing.
Hopefully the weekend will also involve further merriment with Geet.
And the possibility of karaoke !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home