Monday, October 03, 2005

Sunshine to cap off our triumph


Sunshine to cap off our triumph
Originally uploaded by Yukata Me.
Dekita! Asahi-dake conquered! We win Japan!
Damn! There were times when I didn't think that I would make it but we did. It was flipping cold to boot, but then the clouds suddenly scudded off for a brief minute and sky shone clear blue like an Australian spring day. The clouds were perfect Ghibli.

2000ms!! And unlike most people we didn't wimp out and take the rope-way (otherwise known as a cable-car . . . though Japan has befuddled my English a long time hence and I couldn't remember that).


Why am I still up ? I'm in a posting frenzy
I have school tomorrow and I only returned from Kyoto at 8pm this evening! Shinkansen is an amazing way to travel but I think that if you really want to see the coutry and have the time then locals far and away beat the Nozoomi on the experience stakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home