Friday, July 29, 2005

久しぶり (Long time, no see!)

Well, I do realise that I have been completely crappy at posting the past week or more. I'm going to put it all down to being a study-a-holic, spending most waking moments trying to get study done for my upcoming exams, reports written and research ways to travel Japan as well as where to go.

Yesterday I had my final exam and then wrote one of my essays in three hours - I can't vouch for its being any good. I also just managed to finish off my anime report and now it's dasu jikan! 出す時間 - Hand up time!

I've just been finalising plans to go to Seoul in September, and it's only 4 days til Reunification Day - yay!!!

Right - it's time to get going - there's celebrations in town at 4:30 so I had better shake a leg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home