Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Just one of the many


Just one of the many
Originally uploaded by Yukata Me.
Something that occupied the minds of two of my travelling companions in the past two months was Engrish tshirts and signs. As I have failed to locate any other photos of Tokyo right now I thought this could be a representative . . . Seen in Ueno Zoo this shot was attempted a few times by my excited but nervous young playmate so eventually, hardened gaijin that I am, I had to take over the reigns and capture this young lady's unwitting taste in fashion . . .

Pooj also has a penchant for crazy Asianglish and we did manage to find him some off-kilter pieces. (Hope you like them - Now Australia can be informed of the true meaning of Curiousity)
The only problem with Japan in this regard is that, unlike Thailand or Vietnam, these ridiculous items often come with an insane designer price to match their warped language!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home