Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Further to the legend of Engrish . . .

Did I ever say what Bump of Chicken was ?
I'm sure you are all dying to know . . .

I think there's needs to be a competition about it . . . In all seriousness . . . what on earth would you buy if it was called Bump of Chicken ?


In another quick PS . . . I think we can expect interesting times ahead in the limited world of Shudo Hakujin . . . The group has increased considerably since last semester and so the need to bond with all has diminished and this is quite evident already . . . I am fascinated to see how it will all progress . . . I hear that human flesh most closely resembles that of a pig.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's bump of chicken? i'm dying to know! :)

xo a

9:46 AM  
Blogger Eleanora Martinez said...

Strangely enough Bump of Chicken seems to be the oddly chosen name for a Japanese band . . . Oh Japan!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Eleanora Martinez said...

I so did not post at 8:55am. I am messing around on the internet at the nerdy time of 1am on a Sunday -well, I suppose it's Monday now. Good thing tomorrow is a holiday - so I can spend my day studying! Yay! But I did get some reward . . . I discovered that it was mid-afternoon in the English Lakes District and that Mel is returning to Australia for Gillian's upcoming wedding - oh so many marriages! (All the best to the both of them!) I am starting to feel old. And oddly thin too . . . like butter . . (need I go on ?)

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home