Saturday, June 04, 2005

美術部 and me


Img_0234
Originally uploaded by Yukata Me.
This is the firstest photo I have managed to get onto my computer from my fancy but slightly incomprehensible dijicame (digital camera for those who can't speak engrish).
Last night I went and stayed with Ayumi, a girl (though you'd really have to say she was a woman now as she's even had a baby!) who stayed with my family about 8 or 9 years ago. I had a really lovely time and we are plan to get together again in July. This morning when I wanted to take photos and my camera was full she got her husband to download them to a CD for me so life is sweet and I can now plaster my face and assorted images about the place! Yippee!

Oh! and Karl has just fallen off his bike and is peeved and sore.

Tonight we're off to nomihodai - all you can drink for exchange students from all over Hiroshima. Karl and Evan are planning to wear their Jinbe - pyjama-like summer attire. Julie and I, on the other hand, are waiting for tomorrow and the Toukasan festival to bring out our borrowed Yukata . . . sounds culturally weird and fun all at the same time . . . Will be sure and put up pictures of me . . . In a stroke of good fortune that Yukata I have been lent is pink! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home